I MUST say...kudos to the EU for taking on the Bill Gates.
Darn right Microsoft is monopolizing the market. I wonder what the effect of the suit will be?
Ok that's as deep as I get.
I have been carrying around the cutest list in my purse for months now. It's getting all tattered so I better hurry up and share it. I came across it on a teacher's desk one day while subbing for a First Grade class in San Diego so the kids were 6-7 years old. (Yes I am a nosey, but it wasn't like she was hiding it or anything...). The school was located in a low-income area. The last one is my favorite. Poor babe must have privacy issues...
What would you buy with $100?
1. A big house
2. A picture of me and my mom
3. A bike
4. A car
5. Toys for me, flowers for my mom
6. A car, I think
8. 100 Apples :)
9. A house to live in
10. Matches in case my stove doesn't work
11. New clothes that I always liked
12. A bike
13. A house
14. A car
16. A bathroom, extra bathrooms, some baby bathrooms for my baby sisters with little doors. :)