Wednesday, January 04, 2006

O Christmas Tree!

Ok it's not the 12th day of Christmas yet, so I can still post these pictures! It's been hectic around here, so now that the troops are at work and school, I can share these. Our tree was a little crooked, but still pretty!


These are two of my favorite ornaments.Not that I'm vain or anything, but they revolve around, well, ME! The first one was given to me by my roommate when I was a freshman at the University of Rhode Island in 1980 (yikes!). She christened me "swho" because I am a Who freak. The second I bought in Quebec City when my husband and I were living in Montreal back in 1996. We both thought it looked like, um, ME!!! Yeah, I'm such an angel. ;)


6 comments:

Rose said...

Sue,

Awww, cute pictures! I especially like the Townshend jump. Did she get guitar lessons for Christmas?:D

Jack

Claire Eliza said...

I love it that the 12th day of christmas is in January, it makes it special.

Mike S said...

Hi Sue!

I thought you were going to be away alot longer!So I just want to
say happy belated new year!
Have a fantastic 2006!!!!!

Fleur de Bee said...

Oh I love the tree..but you know what I love more...heheheh the four feet of presents you have to hurdle over just to get to the tree! Looks like you had a fun Christmas for sure!

I am just overwhelmed with house stuff to do. But I do this every year so I knew the hurdles I would have to deal with!

Have a great week. Come join the chat for sure. It will be 1pm YOUR time!

X-Mols

Rose said...

Sue,

Come look at the picture that Rusty Pearl did for my blog. I'm so chuffed he responded! I was being a bit cheeky last night when I requested a work!

*grinning from ear to ear*

Jack

lryicsgrl said...

Hi Sue,
I was just over at Simon's blog.
I just wanted to reach out thru this internet, and send you my heartfelt prayers.

XO
Sue