Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Wall Part 2


Ta da! Yes, I know all of you have been waiting with baited breath for a follow-up to my "Stripping for Pleasure" post.
Well, my friends, wait no more.
A few weeks ago, our dear friend Scott took us one step closer to creating our dream kitchen by putting up our wallpaper! He did an awesome job. It really looks beautiful. It took a good 4 hours to do (including beer breaks!). He is so patient and meticulous (unlike moi). My kitchen is slowly taking on a bistro look!
You know you have found a true friend when they put wallpaper up for you!
We are very lucky to have a friend like him. THANK YOU SCOTT!!!!

The finished product


Anjoli, her friend Kristen and Kristen's dad, Scott.

3 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Very cool indeed. I am glad you picked this one, there is tons you can do with it for sure! Bistro look....very great description!

Enjoy!
X-Molly

Nabonidus said...

Hey, that's nice! I love it, too! :)
The color is awesome.

Suesjoy said...

Thanks Molly and Lisa!
But now I need to get a nice print or something! Ideally an original painting would be nice...someday.